2.02.2011

Flowers



I made some rolled fabric flowers. I took some pictures of them with this pretty glass engraving. When I photograph objects I like to use this area of my house, the color of the wall paint is so pretty and I thought it matched my dark greyish green flower nicely. I have been especially crafty lately, even selling some bracelets for my mission trip to Mexico in May. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bracelets-4-Mexico/164950350219959 Check them out. Also, I have been reading a lot more books lately. Currently I'm working on Tuesdays with Morrie. I have read Three Cups of Tea, The Bookseller of Kabul and Same Kind of Different as Me in the last few months. As my final months as a senior come to a close, reading, crafting and artwork at school are the only things keeping my Senioritus down. But I'm enjoying my final days here and can't wait to get to Arkansas! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment