11.19.2010

simple scarf

I don't normally get projects done so quickly, as I have five or six started and still need to be finished. But I was super excited about this project. It is a recycled, or upcylced as I like to call it, scarf. It is made from four used, but clean, t-shirts. I made the shirts into yarn balls, I used the same reds together and the same greys together. As you can see, the knit is a pretty wide gauge, that is because the needles I used are about size 35. The finished product is shown in these pictures here. I hope you like them, I know I find it really comfortable. My sister emily (the model pictured) liked wearing it for the shoot.

Emily doing a great job at modeling my scarf in the setting sun.


That bridge is in the woods behind my house.


Yes, this beautiful landscape is in my own backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment