3.27.2011

Mitchie

      I am here to tell you about a wonderful bloggist and video-editing artist Mitchie from JustLikeEveryoneElse.  To me and her followers, her everyday views on reality are a true inspiration. Although she said she hasn't posted any of her creatively-mastered videos, from what I have seen, her videos are great. She shared with us a parody she created on Facebook, but that is private and I will not post it. Either way, I enjoy the unique mind of Mitchie, and I hope you do too.
First name/ preferred name: Mitchie

Hobbies/ interests: Video editing. I can't say it's necessarily a talent, but i adore the possibilities. I love being able to take some boring and make it spectacular. There are so many opportunities for creativity.
What is your favorite color? Does this color describe you as a person? Please explain.
My favorite color is purple. I wouldn't say this describes me as a person at all. Purple is the color of royalty - grace and suave. It's a smooth hue. If I had to pick a color to describe me, it'd be orange. The color of dork. Orange is awkward. It's bold and it...squawks. 

 
What is the best advice that you have been given?
I can't say I've ever really benefited from anyone's advice. The fact of the matter is..I'm human. I'm going to make mistakes. "Learn by experience" ..I wish someone would have told me that 5 years ago. 


Who do you look up to in your life? Jesus? Mother Teresa? Explain who and why.
My sister. If you ever asked me about her in person, I'd deny a million times over that I can even stand her. But the truth is, she's set a standard for me. She's not one of those whiny diva omg-i-love-my-boyfriend girls. She's practical. She's chill. We're still very different people, but I admire her attitude about life. She doesn't let garb get her down. 

What music is playing on your ipod right now?

My Ipod is buried in the dark abysmal of my room. But my Grooveshark account is currently swaying to the sweet words of "Here Comes The Sun" by the Runaways. Obviously, I wasn't around when it came out. But it still reeks nostalgia for me. Maybe my mom played it for me when I was little...but it's more likely because it's on the Parent Trap Soundtrack.


If you only had 24 hours to live, how would you spend your day?
This may sound generic, but I'm picturing this formal-looking meadow...everyone I've ever loved is there. We're singing and laughing and admiring the simplicities and standing in awe of God's creations. Of course...soft indie music is playing in the background. It's my peace.  

In anything you do, how does your faith play a part?
I'm not sure that it really does anymore. It's sad really...I'm terribly off path from my Creator. It's like I've got ADD, and I'm constantly having to jerk myself back into focus. And every once in awhile, I'll temporarily humble myself, beg for mercy. But I never really change. I don't know how to get through to myself.
~this is MY life as Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment