6.15.2011

Day 4: Drawing Challenge

Here's two more drawings I did for the challenge. I hope you enjoy! Oh, and here's the list again, just in case you forgot. :)


4. The contents of your refrigerator. Okay, so I sorta got lazy and didn't want to draw all the details of the bags, sue me.


I don't have a medicine chest!! 5. Draw what's on your sink (not med chest...)

Oh, and here's a bonus shot of my butt, for all you guys out there, back off because I've got a boyfriend who can beat you up. Anyways, its a shot of my new shorts I just made. It was a lot of fun cutting them up and washing them because I couldn't wait to try them on! I hoped to have a pair already (store bought) but since I didn't have the cash, I just cut up an old pair of jeans and look what happened... :)

Yeah, this is MY life as Liz.... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment